Saturday, February 14, 2009

Schools Back

Not much is happening right now. I'm not going anywhere this weekend so that's a slight change, but I'm fine with that. It'll be nice to have a lazy weekend (sorta). I've gotten some of my academic motivation back now. I have a paper due for my foundation course on Friday and I'm already about half-way through it!!! Big improvement from the lack of work I've been doing recently.

Hmmm. Oh I went to the movies again yesterday with Amanda and Sam. We saw He's Just Not That Into You. Really cute!!! Go see it if you like chick flicks :)

Today is Valentines Day, or as my friends and I refer to it, Singles Awareness Day. Though I am determined to have a good day. I made myself a lovely breakfast this morning of french toast, I'm going out and doing some "me" shopping, and then making Indian for dinner and watching a good movie or something. And probably doing a litte work on my essay. I'd like to make it to 2000 words or more tonight, and considering I made it over 1000 last night I think I can pull that off. Then that will be one less thing to worry about.

Also went into major cleaning mode last night (I know mom, major shocker right?) but since my roommates rarely clean, I was sick of looking at the kitchen the way it was. So I cleaned my room and deep cleaned the kitchen, which should stay pretty clean since my roommates are in Amsterdam until Monday (which is totally fine with me). I get the weekend to myself!!!!! Okay I'm going to go continue my day of fun. Toodles!!

1 comment:

  1. Singles awareness day is an appropriate title for Valentine's Day. I've found that a better way to cope with it is to be as manly as possible. This includes eating a lot of red meat and watching a lot of televised sports.

    Glad to see Ireland/Scotland, etc, are treating you well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete