Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cheerio ol' chap!

I have arrived safe and sound back from England. It was soo amazing to be there with two of my roommates from Elon. I had not realized how much I missed them all (Kristin that includes you though you never got on skype so we couldn't have a roomie reunion). Brighton and Rottingdean were absolutely beautiful and the creamed tea and scones with clotted cream were to die for. London was fun too, and it was nice to go around with some of my FIE friends there as well. I saw so much in the span of 4.5 days it seems like a whirlwind. I don't have enough time to do it justice here, so I'll save that for the next post, but I'm glad to be back in Dublin where I know the city :) This whole month is going to fly by ridiculously fast because I have 2-3 papers due, 4 people coming to visit, and a program trip to Galway the last weekend. So I'm going to be going going going nonstop for a bit, but that's totally fine with me. First up this weekend are Briana and Kyle, who are flying in on Sunday and Saturday respectively. I can't wait to see them and show them Dublin, then we're hopping a flight to Edinburgh on Monday to do Scotland for a bit and then back to good ol' Ireland (the Republic that is). Okay well I need to go get ready for class, seeing as I skipped my first one this morning because I was up late, but I was productive and outlined one of my papers during the class time. Toodloo!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come visit too! :( Can you believe that time is going by so fast? How much longer will you be in Ireland?

    ReplyDelete